Why Should I Become A Member?
There are many reasons why you should consider becoming a member of the Hoffman Estates Garden Club. Here are a few things to consider:
- The opportunity to exchange gardening tips and tricks with other members.
- Learning from experts in the field of gardening.
- Exchanging information with others who love gardening.
- Attending plant exchanges with other members.
- Helping the local community with plant sales and garden walks.
- Attending informative monthly meetings where you will hear about all aspects of gardening including native plant gardening, annuals and perennials, pruning practices, best trees, butterflies, vegetables, and square foot gardening.
- And many more!
If these interest you, then why not come join us! View our Events page to find out how you can join us at an upcoming event.
Couple: $20, Single: $16, Senior/Senior Couple (65+): $9